Our Free Cyber Security Risk Assessment Will Give You
The Answers You Want, The Certainty You Need
For a limited time, we are offering to give away a Free Cyber Security Risk Assessment.
This is entirely free and without obligation. This assessment will give you an unbiased cyber security risk score, and validation from a qualified third party on whether or not you are protected against ransomware and other cybercrime attacks.
Here’s How It Works: At no cost or obligation over the phone or through a virtual meeting we will conduct our assessment. Your current IT company or guy DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW we are conducting this assessment. Your time investment is minimal: 30 minutes for the initial meeting and one hour in the second meeting to go over our Report Of Findings.
Also, as a bonus I'm including my absolutely free comprehensive report on cyber security. This includes tips and advice you DON'T want to miss.
Our initial assessment will point out key features your business may be lacking when it comes to protecting you from a cyber security attack. In plain English you’ll receive the color-coded assessment with our recommendations for how to improve based on our findings.
When this Risk Assessment is complete, you will know:
- If your and your employees’ login credentials are being sold on the Dark Web (I can practically guarantee one or more are… THIS will shock you). Thanks to a new threat intelligence and ID-monitoring service we subscribe to, we can run a report on YOUR company and see what credentials are actively being sold on the Dark Web, which is a part of the World Wide Web accessible only by means of special software, allowing operators to remain completely and totally anonymous and untraceable, used by the most notorious cybercrime rings around the world.
- IF your IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees. If you’re not getting weekly security updates from your current IT person, your systems probably aren’t secure. You should also know that antivirus software and most firewalls are grossly inadequate against the sophisticated attacks now happening.
- IF your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files. In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn the backup they had would NOT survive a ransomware attack. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenseless. There are only a handful of backup systems that will prevent this from happening.
- Whether your employees truly know how to spot a phishing e-mail. We can actually put them to the test. We’ve never seen a company pass 100%. Never.
- If your IT systems, backups, policies and procedures are in sync with compliance requirements for the state of California.
If we DO find problems…overlooked security loopholes, inadequate backups, credentials that have been compromised, out-of-date firewall and antivirus software and (often) active malware…on one or more of the PCs in your office, we will propose an Action Plan to remediate the situation that you can have us implement for you if you choose. Again, I want to stress that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Please Do NOT Just Shrug This Off
(What To Do Now)
I know you are extremely busy and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off, worry about it “later” or dismiss it altogether. That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice. This I can guarantee: at some point, you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CYBER SECURITY EVENT.
Hopefully you’ll be brilliantly prepared for it and experience only a minor inconvenience at most. But if you wait and do NOTHING, I can practically guarantee that the attack on your business will be far more costly, disruptive and devastating.
You’ve spent a lifetime working hard to get where you are today. Don’t let some lowlife thief operating outside the law in another country get away with taking that from you. And certainly don’t “hope” your IT guy has you covered. Get the facts and be certain you are protected.
Complete This Form To Claim Your Cyber Security Risk Assessment and BONUS Cyber Security Report
Rory Reed www.valleytechlogic.com
Here Are Just A Few Other CEOs We’ve Helped:
“I rely on the monitoring to let me know if we have any issues. In the past when our power has gone out I have received calls saying that one of our backup systems did not start up. We have nearly 40 PC’s and two shifts, the monitoring is vital. Any employee has the potential of opening up or receiving malware or a virus. There is no one to train all the users all the time”.
“Right now VTL is monitoring our systems… I get a monthly email with charts that tells me how our system is running… Phone calls come every month… Emails “Tickets” for assisting our employees… but every now and then some of the guys just text to see how things are going. The latest project we are doing is HIPAA monitoring. As CMS enforces California HIPAA rules for the Skilled Nursing Facilities, I hope to have a jump start. But I also know if there is something else, VTL can assist. I am also working with VTL to upgrade our security cameras. There are more projects that we have done together and more that are coming down the pipeline. For me Price is important but a great relationship counts for something. Yes, I try and look for a good deal… Yes, VTL will give me a fair answer.”
Central Counties DHIA
1.Protection of our system has been the single biggest benefit to us.
2.The range of services that is offered to clients.
3.I would say that all they need to do is try the service and they will not be disappointed. The staff are very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.
Patients First Medical Center