Valley TechLogic's Assessment Services
Our assessment gives you a clear picture of your network infrastructure.
If your organization is looking to upgrade or expand your network, the first step is to understand the capabilities and shortcomings of your existing network. We can help. Our Assessment identifies equipment that needs to be upgraded and reviews performance issues such as bottlenecks. If network issues are uncovered, we can provide remediation plans to fix the problems and optimize your network’s performance.
How an Assessment Works
Valley TechLogic's assessment service is the perfect way to identify network issues
Our assessment is the perfect way to identify network issues or to begin network infrastructure development, expansion, or upgrade discussions. It outlines the key issues that you need to address to ensure a successful implementation and growth.
Our assessment helps you understand how your IT hardware and software work together. We begin by building a network map within Microsoft Visio that graphically depicts your network hardware layout. This will help you plan your network IT budget more effectively.
The hardware and software lifecycle is analyzed and detailed inventory reports are produced. We summarize the devices with performance concerns so that you are able to quickly identify problem areas and bottlenecks. We then finalize the reports and make recommendations for improvements.
- Our assessment provides comprehensive documentation to give you an in-depth understanding of the existing environment.
- You can establish a baseline and learn which areas of your infrastructure offer the best investments in order to achieve your desired network performance.
To Optimize, You Must First Analyze
To help you understand the bigger picture, an Assessment will:
- Provide a network inventory analysis
- Identify network issues/concerns
- Document the network & review baseline traffic analysis
- Compile and correlate the data collected to provide extensive insight into the network and its performance
What to Expect
- First, there is a kickoff call to review the documents and to schedule the day of assessment.
- An engineer will then validate the data collected.
- Finally we prepare your deliverable and recommendation document and provide an executive review of the findings.
- Asset report
- Network, Desktop, and Server topology
- Detailed infrastructure analysis